THE ORIGINAL GALLERY




The Original Gallery | By Leah Marie Watson

There was a moment in my life when I ask myself who the fuck am I.

I've come to understand that this is normal.

Yet a seriously confusing time. We all have a story. What makes a story? Usually there is a beginning, a middle and an end. Regardless of how long the story is there will always be present a conflict or a trauma or some kind of Revelation. In each one of our lives there is a general outline. Beginning middle end.



Most of us do not imagine ourselves as creators. Yet if you look at life from the perspective of an observation any one of our Lives could be documented and become a story. A piece of art.

Out of all of us, on the planet, all seven point something billion of us will have a unique story. A unique feel. A vibration.

On the perspective of each one of our Lives being like sound, music. Then you could say we are the composer, producer and performers of our songs. Our Album is full of our songs. Some of our songs are Heartbreakers and some of our songs are move makers.



This is who you are...

I am an artist.
I am inspired
I am inspiring.
I create every moment.
I create every memory.
I create every opportunity.
I create every failure.
I create every dream.
I create every success.

It's my  story. It's my  song. It's my LIFE.

I am an Original Gallery of Art.

ONE LOVE



Leah Marie Watson



Original Gallery Merchandise
Shop Now 👀
<script async src="https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"></script>
<script>
     (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({
          google_ad_client: "ca-pub-2683280062025787",
          enable_page_level_ads: true
     });
</script>



Original Gallery Facebook link:


YouTube Link:
Check out this video and more!



Keywords:
Mystic
Psychic
intuition
law of attraction 
universe 
energy 
vibracion 
love
emotions 
how to live your best life 
how to use the law of attraction 
how to know yourself 
who am I 
who are you
Trama
PTSD
Awakening
Ascension
Cosmic consciousness
Soul
Spirit guides
Tarot
Twinflame
God
Pagan
Witch
Runes
Spells
Affirmation
Present
Joy
Happiness
Moon
Sun
Zodiac
Astrology
Numerology
Past life
Future life
Occult 
metaphysics 
new-age 

Leading Edge

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WONDERS OF YOU

Mystic Mind

Inner Mystic