BIG DREAMS


By Leah Marie Watson | BIG DREAMS

Just realizing my need for instant gratification.

Although I did not realize I have been working on a large project. The project of me and my Big Dreams. I don't remember ever committing to this project , yet today noted a milestone. No notifications were going to be made or validated of this accomplishment so far. Unless my own mind congratulated myself on being ambitious and pushing forward. Although my dream and passion is not clear I find myself working hard and studying my craft.

    I find it much easier to complete and analyze the puzzle to life of others. Observing your own self in the minst of pursuing your life is challenging at times. We do not have the wide lens of our own life that we have for others.  My focus being moved around from one task to routine each day makes progress feel impossible sometimes. But today marked a day that I needed to notice how much I had progressed even at a slow and steady pace.

    It excites me to have this notion. I feel clean and clear that I'm on my path. Although not much is happening, it feels satisfying. I feel grateful for having this moment. Noting this moment and realizing that it feels good and I can hold onto it for as long as I need to. For it is my own way of holding space for peace for myself. Knowing that the greater good of me brings the greater good to the ones that I love brings me joy. I know in this moment I am satisfying that mission.




   I also realized in this moment that I had a false belief that in order to achieve greatness you must be moving. You must be earning. This is not true. I have taken the time to give myself worth and value in my heart. Now as I step forth on my path, my future, with this value in my own heart and it will manifest all around me in supporting my new adventure.



   I'm starting to feel like I am gracefully riding the waves of life. Stoked on each big tunnel I get to ride through. Knowing that there's value and beauty every step of the way is comforting. I know I will be accepted and loved. I got my own back and that's all I need.

 Life is good.

Leah Marie Watson,


Original Gallery Merchandise
Shop Now

Original Gallery Facebook link:

YouTube Link:
Check out this video and more!



Keywords:
Mystic
Psychic
intuition
law of attraction 
universe 
energy 
vibracion 
love
emotions 
how to live your best life 
how to use the law of attraction 
how to know yourself 
who am I 
who are you
Trama
PTSD
Awakening
Ascension
Cosmic consciousness
Soul
Spirit guides
Tarot
Twinflame
God
Pagan
Witch
Runes
Spells
Affirmation
Present
Joy
Happiness
Moon
Sun
Zodiac
Astrology
Numerology
Past life
Future life
Occult 
metaphysics 
new-age 

Leading Edge


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WONDERS OF YOU

Mystic Mind

Inner Mystic