BLOG INTRO


By Leah Marie Watson | BLOG INTRO

I would like to take a minute or two to thank anyone who is reading this. My next step in my self discovery… This Blog! It's my place! I am so excited. A little spot for me to express my mind, and my feelings. Thanks to all that have supported me in creating this Brand and this culture of me!

If you haven't already noticed I call it Original Gallery.
Expressing my thoughts and feelings is something very therapeutic to me. I have found that I like to do it in many ways depending on what kind of mood I'm in. Once I discovered I could use voice text for most of my articles and stories I felt limitless. Before this epiphany, I was not interested in becoming a master typist before becoming a writer. So because in the past it felt more like a chore than fun, I was not interested.

One thing I have always have known about myself is if I don't want to do it, I better not, cuz I do a shitty job. So I just don't do things I don't want to do.

Anyways, I'm not the best speller. And my grammar is not so great but I will learn as I go. If you stick with me, you'll find out my thoughts and feelings about this world and the universe and how my experiences in life have enlighten me and enriched my mind with different perspectives on things.

I plan on sharing my discoveries with my spirituality. I would like to share my experiences with the metaphysical world and my intuitive abilities that I have tapped into and are exercising now. I would like to share any knowledge and wisdom in any way that may help others find their truth.




At this point in my life I'm feeling free to share myself. I'm not afraid of anything. I love myself dearly. And I can't wait to see what I come up with now that I'm not afraid. It'll be my way of almost discovering my true self.

Make sure to check out my YouTube channel where I express myself in other ways. Haha Also of course I have a original Gallery Facebook. And to top it off I have designed and launched Original Gallery gear! link below.

Thank you & I love you all.

Leah Marie Watson,





Original Gallery Merchandise
Shop Now 👀

Original Gallery Facebook link:


YouTube Link:
Check out this video and more!



Any content request? let me know in the comment section



Keywords:
Mystic
Psychic
intuition
law of attraction 
universe 
energy 
vibracion 
love
emotions 
how to live your best life 
how to use the law of attraction 
how to know yourself 
who am I 
who are you
Trama
PTSD
Awakening
Ascension
Cosmic consciousness
Soul
Spirit guides
Tarot
Twinflame
God
Pagan
Witch
Runes
Spells
Affirmation
Present
Joy
Happiness
Moon
Sun
Zodiac
Astrology
Numerology
Past life
Future life
Occult 
metaphysics 
new-age 


Leading Edge

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WONDERS OF YOU

Mystic Mind

Inner Mystic