COMMON SENSE









BY LEAH MARIE WATSON | COMMON SENSE

What's wrong with you? What's wrong with me? Are you sad? Is this how life is supposed to be? If you find yourself asking these questions. Ask yourself this....

Is there really a right and wrong way to live? Also, ask yourselff, is possible that there is only consequences to our actions? Are the “rights” and “wrongs” only beliefs that we have bought into or been taught? Some consequences we favor. Other choices lead to consequences we regret.

Knowing the outcome of a choice would be referred to having Common Sense. Noticed how most of us say that someone HAS common sense . Referring to that they have been shown it or received it at some point.



So why does it seem that so many individuals lack common sense. We all lack common sense in many areas such as relationships or work ethic ect. We can only work with what we have been taught, observed or experienced. Realize now that some things that you have been taught may be leading you down the wrong path. I had many of these realizations myself.

So it would be appropriate to say that we're all idiots sometimes and lack common sense. Life experience can guide us to refining and growing our common sense. Changing the game.
On a larger scale, Generation by Generation, we should be getting smarter and smarter. Realize that following some traditions that are handed down may be dismissed in order to pursue a fulfilling life. That sounds like common sense.



I understand the dysfunction of many of our families and our past. We are intelligent enough to recognize these dysfunctions and make the choices to change them. It would be ignorant and unproductive to not pursue your best life. Fear keeps us from pursuing our happiness. Much of our Common Sense growth is put on the back burner due to the fear based distraction and programming of everyday life. I believe that is why large growth spurts in our lives are catastrophic and obvious to yourself and others. Some of us are so stubborn that the worst scenarios play out in order to wake us up to the mission of our real desires. I myself was stubborn and thought I knew everything until my life went into a downward spiral that inevitably shattered my ego beyond repair. I was emotionally fractured from my ignorance and pain.


My moment felt a lot like this...

     “Darkness eats my soul until I cannot take it anymore. Sometimes I forget to breathe. I have reached a point where I must surrender. I am dense and heavy. I feel nothing but dark energies pushing me to break. I kick and scream at the sky desperate for miracle. The pain I have caused myself and others is almost unbearable. My days feel worthless and hopeless with no sign of relief. I can't do life anymore. I can't do anything. Everything hurts. Nothing tastes good anymore. There's no color to the world. There are no smiles. I beleive everyone is faking happy. There is no real laughter. Just walls that I gaze at for hours and hours. I am broken. I am done. I have nothing to lose. I am silent. I am still. I am breathing, for what? No tears are left. My mind is blank. I sit here feeling my heartbeat thumping and praying for it to stop. JUST STOP BEATING! I don't want to live anymore”

Something huge happens after this moment….. that's a different story.

Sometimes the lack of Common Sense leads us down paths is that are very time-consuming and emotional. Lack of Common Sense can get us into the darkest corners of our minds. Reckless Behavior clearly shows people lack of Common Sense and resistance to growth and authenticity.

Some individuals feel more comfortable in their pain then they do in the unknown leading to their greatness.




It's unfortunate that we do behave badly sometimes due to our lack of Common Sense. It's also very unfortunate that many of us do not understand that life is all about growth. It's all about refinement. Life is all about striving for quality. If you want a quality life you have to live a quality life. You have to be a quality person. You have to learn and earn your common sense and pass it along.

We also must be gentle and kind to those who are learning. As we ourselves are always learning & growing. The day you decide that you are done growing and learning is the day you start dying. Wisdom is the Real Fountain of Youth. If we had a better understanding of this profound part of our humanity and the role it plays in our daily lives we would be less likely to treat each other badly. We would be compassionate and understanding because we would know that we were all on a journey of growth and refinement.

Peace to you All.



Leah Marie Watson





Original Gallery Merchandise
Shop Now 👀


Original Gallery Facebook link:


YouTube Link:
Check out this video and more!




Any content request? let me know in the comment section




Keywords:
Mystic
Psychic
intuition
law of attraction 
universe 
energy 
vibracion 
love
emotions 
how to live your best life 
how to use the law of attraction 
how to know yourself 
who am I 
who are you
Trama
PTSD
Awakening
Ascension
Cosmic consciousness
Soul
Spirit guides
Tarot
Twinflame
God
Pagan
Witch
Runes
Spells
Affirmation
Present
Joy
Happiness
Moon
Sun
Zodiac
Astrology
Numerology
Past life
Future life
Occult 
metaphysics 
new-age 


Leading Edge

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WONDERS OF YOU

Mystic Mind

Inner Mystic