RADIANT YOU




LEAH MARIE WATSON | RADIANT YOU

Empowerment is a tricky feeling to possess. You ride a fine line between the conceited and loving yourself. I realized that when you're empowered, it is like having a superpower. Confidence is radiant. Self-love is ravishing. Personal boundaries are gangster.

Now it's hard to possess empowerment because of our childhood insecurities and flaws and blah blah blah. All those things must not be present in your vicinity of thought or feeling in order to achieve empowerment. Empowerment is pure knowing that you deserve anything and everything that this world has to offer. Anything!


I myself possess empowerment. It's something that I've planted inside of myself, nurtured and grew from within. It took time pulling all the weeds out of my garden of empowerment. I had weeds in there from old situations that made me feel ugly. I had experiences of feeling incompetent and inadequate that had to go and be transmuted. I had stuff in there that I had planted myself when working with a negative perspective and believing my own negative thoughts.

We are our biggest critic, and biggest enemy when we have negative beliefs or thoughts about ourselves. Nothing in this world will satisfy you until you get rid of that shit. It's inner work. It's asking yourself the hard questions. It's being accountable for being an asshole or being a liar. (At every age) It's clearing the shame for staying or putting up with shit that you didn't want and you know you didn't deserve. It's that stuff. It's got to go. That victim mentality and perspective it's got to go.

It's time to put your big girl or big boy panties on and get out there and conquer the world. You know you can & you will. If you want it, you will be guided to get it. You just have to trust. Any transmission or transformation takes time, and sometimes can be painful. Patience is key. Patience with yourself and others. Patients with where you're at and where you're going. Patience for everything!


Under my circumstances, I've been asked how in the hell are you still here! How in the fuck did you get through that!

 I believed in myself enough. Then I taught myself and programmed myself to believe that I was the best. It worked. I had been programmed and conditioned in my childhood to believe that the life that I deserved was out of reach. These social conditionings are hard to get past, but worth working through. Trust me.

Try to forfeit the program of the American Dream that you've been taught as a child. It's all smoke and mirrors. Make your own Dreams come true. You are it!  You are the best at being you. You're the only one that can do it. Nobody knows you and your dreams like you do. Nobody breathes and eats and sleeps for you. Nobody thinks or makes decisions for you unless you allow it. Don't allow it! Nobody knows better than you about what you need and what you want. Get away, relax, and trust yourself. That's where it all begins. Much Love


Leah Marie Watson




Original Gallery Merchandise
Shop Now 👀


Original Gallery Facebook link:


YouTube Link:
Check out this video and more!


Keywords:
Mystic
Psychic
intuition
law of attraction 
universe 
energy 
vibracion 
love
emotions 
how to live your best life 
how to use the law of attraction 
how to know yourself 
who am I 
who are you
Trama
PTSD
Awakening
Ascension
Cosmic consciousness
Soul
Spirit guides
Tarot
Twinflame
God
Pagan
Witch
Runes
Spells
Affirmation
Present
Joy
Happiness
Moon
Sun
Zodiac
Astrology
Numerology
Past life
Future life
Occult 
metaphysics 
new-age 
Leading Edge
Magic

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WONDERS OF YOU

Mystic Mind

Inner Mystic