THE VOID





BY LEAH MARIE WATSON | THE VOID


Nothing seems right. Nothing seems fun. I feel I am in a void. I have so many dreams, so many exciting ideas.

I have my pain. I have my past. I have my current. I have my present.

How do I get out of this void. I know to move forward but how can I let go. I'm afraid. What I am afraid of is the unknown. The unknown is exactly what I fear.




If I resist too long I feel tragedy will come. I feel if I let go and face my fear then real joy will be presented to me. I feel like I'm standing on the edge of the cliff and too afraid to take the jump or the leap.

It's dark down there I can't see a thing. I don't know how far the jump is. I don't know if it'll hurt when I land or I will be protected and caught by love.

I'm being heckled and bullied to the Edge. The darkness is creeping behind me. It laughs and mocks me. The resistance is building. I know I have to jump.

I feel as if I have ropes holding me. They're invisible but they are there. They are preventing me from jumping. These ropes are my insecurities. These ropes Are My Hope for the past to be Rewritten. These ropes are my pain that I'm identifying with. These ropes are the story I'm still currently living. These ropes are the tears and cries from my past that don't want to be left behind.




I will cut ropes.
I will cut ties.
For I know it'll bring me joy.
Freedom will be mine.

My insecurities have been cut. I'm more confident and in love with myself now than ever.

I have Rewritten my past as it has molded me into a magnificent, loving & kind woman. The kind of girl I always wanted to grow up to be.

I am soothing my pain for I have learned that nobody's actions or behaviors shall ever determine my worth or value. Only I determine that factor.

I am taking one step at a time each day with a conscious mind. My focus is on me and my responsibilities and my responsibilities only.




I am a compassionate human being who supports and empowers my family and friends & humanity, for we are all one. I know to truly help others you must live a life of integrity. Even when no one is looking . I know that living by example is more giving than giving of possessions or time.

ONE LOVE


Leah Marie Watson





Original Gallery Merchandise
Shop Now 👀


Original Gallery Facebook link:


YouTube Link:
Check out this video and more!




Any content request? let me know in the comment section


Keywords:
Mystic
Psychic
intuition
law of attraction 
universe 
energy 
vibracion 
love
emotions 
how to live your best life 
how to use the law of attraction 
how to know yourself 
who am I 
who are you
Trama
PTSD
Awakening
Ascension
Cosmic consciousness
Soul
Spirit guides
Tarot
Twinflame
God
Pagan
Witch
Runes
Spells
Affirmation
Present
Joy
Happiness
Moon
Sun
Zodiac
Astrology
Numerology
Past life
Future life
Occult 
metaphysics 
new-age 


Leading Edge

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WONDERS OF YOU

Mystic Mind

Inner Mystic